Passionate Professionals Team
The CNP Analytics team is a group of passionate professionals with a proven track-record, who are not afraid to meet work-related challenges head-on and take responsibility for their actions. If this sounds like you, and you have IT, compliance, strong customer service and back-office experience, we would be glad to welcome you onto our team.Join Team
Before submitting your CV, make sure your profile meets our core values
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team, and to take on various tasks and positions
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Desire to learn and share knowledge with others
- Self-disciplined, self-organizing, and self-motivating
- Flexibility and open-mindedness; ability to see things from various perspectives
Most of our staff work from home, and we encourage this. In most cases, we do not make employees relocate or spend hours in traffic
to get to the office. Depending on your job position and sphere of duties, you can select the work approach that suits you best.
Regardless of your position, there are certain key work features that you can benefit from.
Our advanced technology solutions are applicable not only for our customers and partners, but for our own team members as well. You can be sure there is a best and advanced 3rd party operational and business solution in place that will make your work easier, more productive, and flexible.
You are free to set your own schedule, as long as you work with passion efficiency, and clarity, delivering on-time performance that meets our high-level of corporate standards
Our global Analyst team is ready to welcome newcomers who can help us
strengthen our dispute resolution services.
- Resolve chargeback disputes, and create full and correct dispute cases for our clients
- Validate necessary 3rd-party data to ensure completeness and compliance of all dispute cases with internal and external policies
- Ensure accurate and appropriate dispute response and resolution
- Monitor disputed transactions for possible fraudulent activity
- Address customer service and product complaints in a timely and pro-active manner
- High-school degree
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in back office, customer service and dispute resolution is a definite advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness and ability to deal with a large amount of data
Welcome to CNP Analytics!
Thanks for getting in touch.
Your request has been submitted.
Welcome to CNP Analytics!